- Who is Click Loans?
- What type of home loans do you offer?
- Can Click Loans make exceptions for unique situations?
- Am I eligible to apply for a loan?
- What are the minimum credit requirements to receive a loan?
- I'm self employed, can I still apply for home loan?
- Do you offer loans for first home buyers?
- What will my rate be?
- Does Click Loans bait & switch their rates?
Click Loans is an Australian owned business that was created to provide a great online home loan experience. While we are an online based business, we are real people based in real Australian cities, and are always available to chat, talk, message or video call anytime you want. You'll notice our website isn't about lead generation but focused on providing Aussie home owners with a great online home loan experience. Start with our preliminary 8 question rate quote. It generally takes less than 60 seconds. Whilst Click Loans has been backed by some of Australia's largest technological and financial institutions we'd like to think we are a small business at heart with a real focus on a great customer outcome.
We offer a large number of home loans for most circumstances. These include fixed, variable, lines of credit and interest only loans. We can also help with loans for companies, trusts, self managed super funds and those who are self employed. In many cases we can still help those with credit history as well. Your Home Loan Concierge will guide you through your options.
We ask a number of questions to determine the best rates available. There are many things that determine the rate including your income, employment, credit rating, amount your wish to borrow, location of the property and the loan to property value ratio (LVR). We will provide you guidance on your interest rate after your first eight questions and confirm the rate within 24 hours of your application.
Applying for a Loan
- What is a Home Loan Concierge?
- How do I apply for a loan?
- How are interest payments calculated?
- What fees am I charged?
- Can I apply for a second loan?
- How do I withdraw my application?
- What if i don't want an online home loan?
- I need an urgent home loan. Help me!
We think that Click Loans makes it pretty easy. Answer the 8 preliminary questions to get a rate quote and then complete your application online. Or if you would rather we helped you, just request your Home Loan Concierge to make contact with you via Talk to a Human. Or you can call us. We make it is easier than any other Home Loan in Australia.
No problems. We are here to help from 8am until 8pm EST Monday to Friday and can even be in touch over the weekend. Commence the preliminary questions (it will only take about 60 seconds) and then call, email or instant message your dedicated Home Loan Concierge. In certain and limited circumstances we've been known to settle a loan in only 7 days.
- What documentation do I have to provide to verify my income?
- How do I verify my identity?
- Can I use my household or spousal income?
- Do I need to use the Click Loans online verification tools?
Making Loan Payments
- How do I make payments?
- Can I pay off my loan early?
- Does ClickLoans charge an early repayment fee or penalty?
- What are my payment obligations?
About Click Loans
- What is ClickLoans?
- I want to work at ClickLoans, are there any open positions?
- Who is ClickLoans
- How can I contact Click Loans?
- Why isn’t click loans rated by Canstar?
We are excited to be the new kids on the block in the Australian Home Loan market after launching in mid 2015. Canstar require a minimum of 6 months operation prior to being rated and audited. As soon as we qualify, we’ll be rated by Canstar. In the meantime, you are safe in the knowledge that we are backed by some of Australia’s largest financial institutions.